Monday, November 26, 2007

30/50 EWZ RIO STRA

T...if you can not see where the BUY entry price is on T...then you need to quit the stock market and go back to school...go to ITT tech...where you can learn to work on Jet engines for GE or BA....



VZ set up to test 200 day....You must buy at the 200 day = 40.8...I can't tell you how much money this company keeps on making....

ESI


STRA


RIO

EWZ


TSL





Sold last OSG call 375% profit...
SMH looks fairly battered down...31.5...short term target 34.3..so the dec 30 call 2.00 up to 4.30..short term...
BIDU TARGET PRICE Raised to $425
i bought the qqqq's
safe haven...at 49.20
i just think / hope WMT reports blow out same store sales tomorrow...so the retail rally can begin..in earnest..
zee
EWZ AND RIO look like buys..great 30/50 signal...
start accumulating...
zee
ESI and STRA education stocks..added to BUY watchlists...
ASTI at 12.80 = 100 day = 90% i will make money buying ASTI at that price...i've been waiting for that price and now it is just within reach...
zee
IF TSL does a retest of 33.5...i am backing in the TRUCK,
zee
TSL ...200 day = 51 dollars....start accumulating for long term.....TSL will definitely get to 200 day again...
zee
VZ... 200 DAY = 40.8
HON ...ADD TO BUY WATCH LIST...200 DAY = 54.6
SMH TARGET SHORT TERM = 34.3..
AVID 25.19 = ACCUMUALTE....SHORT TERM...TARGET LAST LOWS..GAMING SOUND CARDS...HOT HOT SECTOR..

5 comments:

QQQQ said...

zeester.. do you see any particular stimulus in TSL? I lost a bunch last time it fell like crazy :(

zstock7.com said...

i saw TSL rsi 25 breifly...that's usually a fairly good buy signal...
but i just can't imagine TSL will stay under $35 for very long...
the same thing happened with CCJ = uranium, awhile back and i made a fortune off that...
there are just some energy companies that get priced too low...and right now TSL is one of them...the first day they sign another 100 million contract with some country..TSL will go to 51 or even new yearly high...
zee

drnova2000 said...

Hey Z,

I hope you played your plays. They were awesome esp. your S&P bottom call.

I took all 100% cash, and was in a bunch of calls. I even had to get on margin to buy the calls. I had six figures worth of calls. I bought a lot of in-the money calls cause I didn't want to take on even more risk.

Remember how I used to panic trading 5K of calls. If you saw my what I did that was just consider pennies.

I have been reading you everyday and I came to the conclusion yesterday was the bottom. I have NEVER been so leveraged ever. If I was wrong today I think I could have wiped out my whole portfolio.

drnova2000 said...

VMW is aswsome!!!

I am drowning in VMW calls and they keep moving up!!!!!

I have never made so much profit so fast in just 1 day Z.

drnova2000 said...

I hope Beanie's not mad at me for buying those FWLT calls. Man did they explode too.

The power of CALLS.

EMAIL ME !!! anytime