Tuesday, November 20, 2007

im not too worried buying transportation stocks at these prices, cause starting tomorrow and heading into the holiday they should start to go up and on MONDAY when the travel holiday reports come in...these things should shoot up 10 to 15%
zee


it was less than a year ago i used to lose my shirt trying to short sell this sector...now i'm losing my shirt trying to figure out where the falling knife will stop....
here's my best attempt at this...at this time...wait for the first up day...before proceeding...which is probably tomorrow...60/40 odds...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Z,

Thanks for credit. I wished I have more money right now. My timing was bad at the beginning of the year getting out. And now it is bad for getting in.

My account has been pegged pretty bad the last few weeks. ARGH!

zstock7.com said...

F8 stick with those BB13 bands...you're on the right track....
i started using the bands too...and the bands really clear up a few things for me...
Like dow could test 127.2 on the BB13....

i put up a chart on the VIX...everybody has got to learn the VIX....it's so essential...in market timing....
VIX has very little upside left...if any at all...
It's coming down...probably next week...
zee

FDX stay away from that till it's in the 80's or raises it's prices...but tranportation is the next hot sector right now...
CRUDE is going to start dropping every week...cause it's after the holidays...

EMAIL ME !!! anytime