Saturday, June 28, 2008

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

If you've come here by way of a __
google search for hurricane info, You've actually stumbled upon __
one of the Hottest investment blogs on the internet.
Bookmark this site, and track me.
I make tons of money and__
I'll be glad to show you how I do it.


Something that can crush the global market by 10% ---overnight.
Shouldn't you have this site bookmarked?

Click on HURRICANE MAP to Enlarge, Thank You.



A direct Hit by a hurricane this summer, that shuts down gulf oil operations, will be devastating to the global economy. Right now the market hasn't priced in $6 or $7 a gallon gasoline. The market is still trying to decide about $4.50 a gallon gasoline.
There's been a lot Strange weather this spring, Just like the weather the US had in spring time--the summer Katrina HIT----
Below this chart is news for Hurricane Ike.


HIGH AND TIGHT FLAG, Go look it up on Google---
Although they are rare, I find these every so often.
to enlarge the chart, right click on it, and choose the
" open in new window option in the pop up menu."
Thank You.




There's been a lot Strange weather this spring, Just like the weather the US had in spring time--the summer Katrina HIT----

NOAA, is forecasting 14 Hurricanes this summer---The summer Katrina hit NOAA was forecasting 17 Hurricanes.. **** 27 Hurricanes actually came...IKE and JOSEPHINE may or may not turn into Category 5, or even head toward New Orleans, where most of the US refining is done.


Here's the latest news on Hurricane IKE

If you want to view the map larger, right click on it,
and choose " open in new window" option in the pop up menu.
Thank You
.


Thanks again for visiting my Blog. Don't forget to bookmark me.
I'll teach you how to make a ton of money in the stock market.
I can show you where to find other traders at other blogs,
that have the same exact thoughts about a particular trade as I do.
I've been doing this for years, and I'm an expert.
If you're a little short on Cash, I can teach you an option tool,
that's completely legitimate and easy to use, and is used by everybody.
It allows me to control $4,000 worth of stock for around $600.
Once again, thanks for visiting my blog.

EMAIL ME !!! anytime