Friday, September 05, 2008

COST,JCP,HD BAC,DIA, TSO,VLO,FRO, SCHN, SMS , CVX, MOS, RIO, UPL

cOST, JCP, HD, Looks like HD is one of those 25%'ers. 25% of these regression charts don't work. The chart says short now, but market in AH, says HD should be going higher, due to FNM fully refinanced by gov't.
It won't help the Credit Crunch Crises, so any rally will be short lived.
Man, when the US tries a social experiment in lending gobs of money to see if that will stimulate long term growth, ( India invention small scale, worked in India), The US sure goes big time.




Happy Halloween !!!, The stores started selling Halloween candy, this week.
It'll be month's older, at Halloween.






So, I'm trying to think, what do the 6 ruling families of America, want to do with BAC, so They can feel good about themselves. So, they Make all the phone calls to all the right people and make BAC reach it's 200 day, so They can send a signal that everything is A OK.
I mean they must have built 10 million brand new homes for their employees ( that's you), so I guess they demolished 10 million old ones , past 5 years
Now they got to build transmission lines direct from multi multi billion dollar mid-west wind farms, and put their employees ( that's you) in those houses.
And the beat goes on.





DIA , After FNM bailout, on paper, who knows where the DOW will end higher. I have three possibles and if I get to use my BAC indicator = 200 day, that trumps everything.





As you know by now, the Friday blog, I just keep adding it to it all week-end.
Then Sunday night, I roll out the new one.





CVX finished today with a BULL HAMMER, so it either fills in today's low on MON or gaps up. If CVX does fill in today's low on MON, that's an awesome buy signal.





UPL, even though it's a good company, in a market down turn, I always expect to get things at a lot lower price than I thought would be possible.




FRO, SCHN , SMS ( they bought MM)
THESE COMPANIES, SHOULD GET INTO SOME SORT OF HORIZONTAL PRICE PATTERN ( CHANNEL)


GG was probably a buy today
I didn't even get to the 120 charts that are on my watch list, so I have some catching up to do.

EMAIL ME !!! anytime