Thursday, January 24, 2008

XOM earnings options stock trade trading

SUNDAY JAN 27 2008

Burger King-- This is a good company in a bad market--
BKC can't get above it's 200 day- so I guess it'll retest it's recent lows
I see the same technicals on many other good companies---
I guess when there's a recession--like right now
anything the gov't does --will be too litlle to late---
And mortgage bail out for stupid people?---example --
A denny's waitress signs for a $500K loan to buy a house---
No way is she going to get bailed out---
Waitress Jobs don't live in houses---
She is now a Geroge Bush SLAVE---
G. BUSG OWNS HER for LIFE...!!!




SATURDAY JANUARY 26 1908
I posted this last week---
'''OIH bottom looks like 148 thru 153'''





FRIDAY JANUARY 25, 2008


They don't want you to succeed in the stock market so TheY put the Bollinger Band default at 20,2---
That's why I changed it to 13,2--ancient pre revolutionary war mathematics---


This signal is back- tested and works good.
I find it works even better when the VIX is above 22/23
The DIA and SPY both failed at the BB13.2 middle band today.


This is all I know--
It takes an unreal amount of energy
for a stock to cross above the BB13 middle band
when it's declining at such a steep rate---



Never mind the title of this blog---
I'm experimenting ---
I want to see if i can come in
at the top of google search

EMAIL ME !!! anytime