Saturday, July 05, 2008

XLI bottom now, or 3% from now --TGT

MONDAY JULY 7 2008

BEAR MARKET STAT'S
thank's Lisa !!!


DIA 3 day --daytrading chart---It probably doesn't make sense--but I guarantee you, after 4 or 5 weeks, you'll never miss the best exits and best entries, for that particular day---anybody can daytrade with chart set-up this way---
Just take the 4 or 5 weeks, observe all your stocks, and when you have figured out there are only a "LIMITED" amount of patterns TO MEMORIZE,
You can donate $3,000 to my Paypal button------
(that's the average cost for a course of this magnitude)



EWZ--I probably should have bought the EWZ today



XLE, AT 82.05--I POSTED BUY XLE AT 82
ice FINALLY got some sort of support



SUNDAY JULY 6 2008

RIGHT click on chart and click on " open in new window"
It allows you to see the chart info and see the blog info at the same time--

HERE'S what a ZSTOCK daily worksheet looks like--
I've added lots of arrows and notes, to help you thru my short hand---
I don't need the arrows and notes ( in dark black)





ICE controls the FATE of CRUDE oil PRICES--
ICE earnings go down, if ICE changes the margin requirements for OIL speculators.
ICE should do well even in a bear market--but it's not--
CME --I looked at it's EPS down trending and It deserves lower P/E and is getting it--
But ICE is eps trending up, and doesn't deserve it's current price---
Something sinister is going on at ICE--that's my theory----

Here's all the EPS info I have on Exchanges





Here's my current watchlist---Organize This?
I sure don't know how?

>ABV,ACI,ADBE,APC,ATW,AXP,BG,BNI,CAT,CMI,
CSCO,CSIQ,DE,DWA,EWZ,FPL,GGB,GR,IFN,KOL,
KSS,LEAP,LLL,MHS,MT,NIHD,NMX,RATE,RIO,SPWR,
STLD,TGT,TXN,TYC,UPL,UTX,VLO,VMC,WFR,XEC,
XHB,XLE,XLI



Here's the Economic Calendar for this week--It's all gloom and DOOM---
AA and GE will certainly set the tone for earnings
AA is coming into it's earnings priced low, ( might be a potential Gap up)
and GE--is COIN toss ( sub-prime)



Here's how I organize earnings dates--
It's a real horrible system, but it's the best I've managed to invent-
Someday, I'll invent the proper way to keep track of all 100 per week

JULY 14 -JULY 17--that's 8 days from now




TGT


XLI

EMAIL ME !!! anytime