Monday, July 07, 2008

MARKET HAS BOTTOMED, START BUYING !!!!!

TUESDAY JULY 8TH 2008

I've had trading streaks, where I will go 23 wins 0 losses---
well Here's 4 in a row right here---I told you the market bottomed---
but who listen's??




How do you like my BLOG TITLE---
Sort of reminds me of "DEWEY WINS" --
a really wrong newspaper headline---
The SPY EPS estimates I've managed to track down---very scarce material,and very little concensus. Thomson has released a few variations. I hope I have the correct ones.
TIM's chart shows 50% FIB---
well all high flyers, the last 2 month's have been bouncing off their 50% Fib LINE---
HE's got the OEX at the dang 38% fib--I mean come on---Does he do his own cooking?
HE NAILED IT !!!!!


LOOK FOR DOW 11,111 AND START BUYING !!!!

Here's a screenshot of Frankfurt overnight---QQQQ and XLF are looking strong for tomorrow, and AA looks weak---Just what I thought the market would do tomorrow
XLF and QQQQ stocks up means DOW finishes near or in positive territory---



After every downturn, I lose readers. I think they get burned so bad in these downturns, that they never come back to the stock market.
Instead they go look for other more safer investment vehicles.
Anyway This song goes out to those lost soul's ***
that won't be returning to the markets or my blog anytime soon.

EMAIL ME !!! anytime