Monday, October 06, 2008

SPY,IWM,AGU,DIA,CVX,IYT, SPY

SPY is a short sell at 110.5, gap test failure.
I'm trying to explain, that there is still ten more days, before the bull rally in a bear market begins.
Just about the same time the VIX, will start to unwind, and collapse.
VIX collapses, bull rally starts. Should last 6 weeks.
Mark your calendar and return to this Blog Post in 8 business days.



IWM ODDS BY 2SWEETS

http://retracementlevels.blogspot.com/

AGU, AT THIS POINT BUY 2 NOV CALLS, whichever ones are priced at $100.
It's worth it to spend $200 and possibly get back $2000
AGU price is below any of my methods, so wall street has invented a new method. I'll have to spend some time now, to find out what method they are using.
On falling knives, I always wait for the first up day, and then I buy.
I'm still waiting.




WARNING WARNING This Chart is from MY SEPT 10 BLOG

I bet you sort of wish you had this chart this morning




CVX, Too soon, to go long. I'm waiting for Europe to cut interests rates, later this week.
0.50 rate cut in US within 30 days is on the way. 100%, bernanke has to do something. imo



IYT, just wanted to show you FIB Extension in action, since most traders don't even know this tool is available to them, mucn less know if there's a confidence issue.
I've back tested this method for over 9 month's now.


Will you be entering IYT at $70-71 or $68?




I posted a lot of FIB extension material on yesterday's blog. I haven't had time to bring up the charts today and compare them. Maybe you can do that.




SPY 99.5 is 100% fib extension

EMAIL ME !!! anytime